Monday, September 15, 2008

Porter insisted

I was feeding Porter baby food the other day. He was being such a ham. :) I wanted to try feeding him baby lasagna. He really liked it. Especially after I figured out that he wanted it warmed up a bit. Hey, I am a new mom..... Anyway, he just insisted on feeding himself. I couldn't do anything to get him to eat off the spoon if I were holding it. So, I let him at it. These are the cute pictures I got of him in between me laughing my head off at my little oompa loompa. Needless to say, he really needed a bath.

6 comments:

Emily Empey said...

OH EM!!! that is so so so so cute!! and on the other blog -- i am so sorry if it is me!! i hope i am not a fake friend!! i totally love you and you are my bestest friend!!! love ya girl!!

Melissa said...

He is so freaking cute!!!

Tracy said...

he's darling, em. hope you're well.
tracy

Justin and Kristin said...

The pictures seem that he made a pretty good mess of himself and not of the chair or too much of his clothes. I am very impressed with his talent!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boyd Fam said...

I love it! That is so cute! Sometimes their independence is so funny!! He is so cute!