Sunday, February 8, 2009

Porter is the cutest baby ever!


Here is a super cute picture of my little guy. I also have a video of him walking. I can't upload it...sorry.

Some things that Porter can do:
says cool, mom, dad, more, hi, and some things we can't understand.
signs please, doggie, touchdown, (working on thank you)
can walk
tries hard to put his shoes "on"
knows what my parents house looks like and loves hanging out with aunts and uncles
very happy baby
gives hugs and kisses when asked
loves to brush his teeth
can dance when asked
destroys all organization in a few seconds flat
and....
my favorite, holds the phone like he is talking to someone saying "hi"

1 comment:

Emily Empey said...

oh my goodness!!! HOw adorable! He looks so handsome and just SOOO cute in that picture!! I miss you guys!