Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just boring stuff

There hasn't been too much going on in my life. I have been working and working and working. My boss has been out for a week now and still have 2 more days with me being boss. It's harder than I thought. I don't feel like the people at work see me as a boss, which is hard when they don't listen to me or give me attitude. I don't know how to get over it. Oh well.....
No luck on any babies for me yet. I am happy tho. I am not on so much medication, because my body is starting to work again.
Josh is doing good. Really liking working days! I love it!! Porter is my little stud muffin. He is talking ALOT and loves being with family and he loves going to school. He doesn't like nursery so much. But he's a fun little boy that needs a little brother or sister.
Other than the same-ol-same-old that's our life. Not too exciting, but keeping busy!

2 comments:

Emily Empey said...

Good for you Em! I am so glad you are happy! I love you!

Justin and Kristin said...

Thanks for the update. Glad things are working better! I'll be hoping for a little baby for you....