Saturday, September 4, 2010

I will get pics

I don't have much time to write much. I'm not surprised though. I've been super busy with work, and family. Josh started school this last month and he's gone until about 9 every night. It's rough, but so worth it. I would so much rather he do school now while the kids are young.
Lincoln is growing growing growing. He already weighs about 16 lbs. He's almost 5 months old!! It doesn't feel like 5 months. I seriously feel like I just had him. He is just as chunky as Porter was. I was looking at pictures of the boys (which will come soon) and they are identical! It is amazing how alike they are. Lincoln is rolling over and he wants to crawl so bad. He's doing pretty well sleeping through the night. Some nights are better than others. Porter is so smart! He is always asking questions and never stops talking. He is doing well at school and learning so much. I am so glad he is there. I have been super busy with work. I feel like I got back from maternity leave and haven't taken a breath since. We did get NAEYC accredited!!! That was a HUGE HUGE deal for our center and me personally.
Anyway, my kiddos need me. More to come.....later. :)

1 comment:

Justin and Kristin said...

Glad all is going well. Hope you can slow down at work some. What is Josh going to school for?