Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Need help

I know that the person that I am writing this about will probably never read this. I have written about this friend before. If you remember she was dating a jerk. Well, she called off the engagement. I am so proud of her. I am so happy that she realizes that he is a jerk. Today he wrote an email. It was his response to her email (if you remember he is overseas). I didn't much understand why she was so upset. I mean, afterall she was the one to call it off. Then I read the email. I am sitting here alone crying myself. It was honestly the nastiest email ever. He was so mean. Using language I don't approve of, calling her a slut, telling her to return the ring to his family, stay out of his life, don't talk to him ever again, and most of all, telling her she is not worth anything and stuff like that. That he has always been faithful and he is overseas and she should be supporting him and stuff. Like he never looked at other girls and that she did this all at the wrong time. I feel so sad for her. I don't know how to console her. I just don't know what to do...

3 comments:

Perry's said...

EMily. I don't know if you remember me. But here is my advice. Just be there for her. Let her cry on you. Listen to her. Let her talk. She needs a blessing so she knows she did the right thing. She needs to know that the Lord is ther for her in what she is going through. It is going to be the hardest thing she will ever have to do. So just be a great friend. I have some friends that are selling there condo in Bountiful. the Address is 2095 S. Main street #28. There phone number is 801-592-5435. you should go check it out. It is the cutest condo. They are asking 158. They are sooo willing to go down.

Emily Empey said...

Oh man how sad! what a jerk too! I am sorry em! i don't know what to o in that circumstance! i am sorry!

Josh and Becca said...

Hey Em! I've decided to make my blog private so please send me an e-mail to joshlovesbecca@hotmail. and I will send you an invite! Thanks!!