Sunday, November 16, 2008

Crazy Eights

8 places I like to eat:
1. Home
2. Olive Garden
3. Ihop
4. My mom's
5. Dell Taco
6. Robintinos
7. Papa Johns
8. Applebees

8 TV shows I like to watch:
1. The Hills
2. The Hills aftershow
3. C.S.I
4. The office
5. Worst Week
6. Americas next top model
7. American idol
8. Extreme Makeover: Home edition

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Hung Christmas lights
2. Watched UFC
3. Returned jeans
4. Looked at dogs at the Humane society
5. Had families over
6. Cleaned house
7. Dyed my hair (brownish red)
8. Changed Porter (a few times)

8 things I love about fall:
1. Football season
2. Smell
3. Cold weather
4. Leaves
5. Thanksgiving
6. Pumpkin pie
7. BYU vs. Utah (go utes)
8. Jackets

8 things on my wish list:
1. Excersise every day
2. Another baby
3. Get a nissan Titan
4. Have all bills paid off
5. Josh get a raise
6. Porter to walk
7. Happiness for our families
8. A toilet made of solid gold (for you Josh)

8 people that I am tagging:
1. Megan
2. Becca
3. Emily :)
4. Bekah
5. Janae
6. Missy
7. Melissa
8. Anyone who wants to. I can't stop anyone from doing it. :)

No comments: