Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving


We got to go to Josh's side this year for Thanksgiving. We went to Ed and Linda's house. I had a really good time. I didn't take too many pictures, I'm mad about that, but I did get one cute one of me. (Josh got cut out...oops). It was fun to see everyone. They played basketball, had a pie eating contest, and played some flag football. We left a little earlier than everyone else because Porter was too tired. Everyone loved the little man. He was a ham all day. Just being a funny guy.

Here is Ed bringing in the turkey. He deep fried it. Barb and TriciaPat was tired after basketballSuch a sweet picture. Brittany and Dominic



Brandi

5 comments:

Emily Empey said...

Fun don't you love the food on Thanksgiving!!! hahah

Emily Empey said...

by the way i LOVE your hair!

Barbara C. said...

Hi em. I'm not sure if this is where I'm suppose to write. I need instructions. I have a couple cute pictures from thanksgiving. When you join facebook you can actually get them off my page. Otherwise tell me the best way to send them to you. I love your blog, what a great journal. Can you print your pages too? love, Aunt Barbara C.

Barbara C. said...

PS For some reason my comment published as Michael said...I don't want Mikey to get the credit for my comment...so remember it was me! Aunt Barbara C.

Christensens said...

Barb, This is where you can post. You did everything right. :) you can email the pictures to me or if you wait a couple days, I think we are going to get a facebook. Love ya!