Monday, December 8, 2008

Porter turns 1!



It was Porter's birthday on the 5th. I haven't got to posting yet because we have been super sick at our house. We had a really fun party. We just invited family. It was really fun getting ready for the party. We decided on a cowboy theme. We got one of those wall art things (covers like 23 feet of wall, top to bottom) it looked like a desert. I made some western swinging doors out of cardboard. It looked totally cute. Porter loved the cake! It was so cute. Really fun day.
Daddy and Porter reading a new book

This wanted sign was part of our decoration. Everyone got their picture taken. Here is Uncle Colton.

2 comments:

Emily Empey said...

I just can't believe it!! That is so fun!!! cowboy theme is a very cute idea!!! YOu are such a good cute mommy!! miss ya em!!

The Dillons said...

Thats a good idea! I can't believe he is one..he is such a cutie! You are a great Mom! I miss you, come visit us :)