Monday, December 15, 2008

Workin out


So I am posting to remind myself how much I really want to lose weight. I gained alot while I was pregnant (because of the preeclampsia). And now, I think it's all turned into fat....Anyway, Josh finally got a gym membership with me. I had a hard time getting anyone to go with me. (At the same gym anyway). It's so much easier to work out with someone even though we don't talk while we run and sweat! Josh and I went today together. It was great. I worked out harder than normal and feel wonderful. I really want to lose the weight but more importantly I want to be healthy. I just gotta keep telling myself that. :)

2 comments:

Emily Empey said...

AMEN sista! I need to lose weight Soooooooo incredibly bad- i am disgusted with myself! So even though i need it and know i do-do i go? NO - do i eat healthy!! NO!! i just ate peanut butter choco bars for breakfast!! I am on the road to success aren't i!!!! haha I am horrible! MOTIVATION is my #1 problem!!!

Zach and Shantay said...

EMILY!!!!!!!!!! HEY!!!! HOw are you!? Dont ask me how I found your blog...haha.. I was just blog stalking and came across it! And i am so happy i found it! How are you!!? Your little family is so cute!! I hope you are doing well!! Talk to you later!! *Shantay*