Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Turned down the offer

We put an offer on the Condo and they counter offered us. Then we countered them. Playing the offer game stinks. Well, we finally turned them down. They counter offered the first time with a higher price than the asking price!! So obviously we sent it back. The second counter they gave was only about 500 above the asking price. Who does that?! Puts the asking price for advertisement and to get people there to see it. THEN when they offer, bump up the price. I didn't even know that was legal! So, we are still lookin around for some place to live. It's getting so irritating and almost hard on our relationship to live with parents. I love my rents and so does Josh but I think we just need our own space. :)

2 comments:

Perry's said...

I live in Quail Lane Condos It is 2095 S. Main street in Bountiful. They are really nice. Granite counters. Tile floors. Go check them out. They are great.

The Park Family said...

I probable understand what you are going through a little to much... lol! We are there with ya looking to buy something, found a couple but not "THE ONE!" If you know what I mean. Make sure you take a look at stansbury park/tooele. Great stuff out there. We have a list of all the foreclosures out there if you are interested to take a look!!!