Thursday, May 15, 2008

Finally

We have been looking at house after house and decided to look at condos. They are cheaper and a little smaller, BUT we aren't going to be throwing our money away at an apartment. Well, today we are signing the offer on a cute little condo in Salt Lake. I can't wait to get into my own place. Decorate in my way. Have our own space. It will be great. I hope that they take the offer. I will for sure be crossing my fingers for a while.....I love the vinyl lettering and want to do that all over the house. I have a few ideas on what I want on the walls, but I am open to tons of ideas!

5 comments:

Emily Empey said...

yea!!! good job em! thats exciting

Bekah and Lance said...

How exciting! Congrats! Can't wait to come and see you guys!

Megan and Cory said...

AH!!! That's so exciting! Where in Salt Lake is the apartment? And Em, you really need facebook :) And I miss you.

Megan and Cory said...

I meant condo sorry... lol

Justin and Kristin said...

That's exciting! Good Luck! Let me know what happens!