Monday, March 3, 2008

Friends

I am just so glad that I have such good friends. There have been friends who have been there through thick and thin. (and I'm not talking about my weight) One of them, Emily, just came to visit me and meet Porter. Em, I love ya! Emily and I have know each other for 10 years! It's more like a sister connection than anything. I was so proud to show my little boy off to her. I can't wait till she has her little lady. (still think it'll be a girl) It was so good to see her and it wasn't even a bit awkward. I am so happy to know that my personality is cool enough to keep friends for over a decade! :) Anyway, I am so grateful for the relationships that we have with our friends.




(That means you too Becca, thanks for scrapbooking with me last week.)

2 comments:

Emily Empey said...

Oh Em!!! So cute!! I love you too!! It was so so good to see you!! i loved it! and that Porter is my favorite!! I love him!

Justin and Kristin said...

That is a great pic. of all 3 of you, but u 2 ladies look beautiful!!