Monday, March 3, 2008

New shotgun


Josh just got a new shotgun with our tax money. (this is not his new gun pictured) His new shotgun is semi automatic. I haven't ever shot it. I have only shot his other shotgun, one time. That was our first date, hunting rabbits. He is an amazing shot. Trust me! He used to teach rifle shooting in the Marine Corps. He must be good enough to ask him teach people how to aim and feel good around and about the guns. Hopefully we will be going soon and he can teach me to be super amazing. Then when we go with his brothers, they will all be impressed. I am so happy that my husband has such awesome talents, this is one among many. :)

1 comment:

Camille said...

Hey Emily! I'm glad you found me! Congrats on your little boy as well! Boys are the best!

Where do you guys live now?