Thursday, March 13, 2008

Growing up

I am convinced that the reasons babies grow up so fast is for their mommy. :) It is so fun to see him grow and develop and not be just that cute little blob that you love so much. I love the blob stage and the snuggles I get from it, but I love the starting to smile and recognize things stage. He is starting to know his own body. Like eating his hand for example. :) I love that Porter can hold his head up and look around. He drools alot! Mostly because he blows so many little spit bubbles. :) He focuses on things close and far away. I love all the many cute dimple faced smiles. I love being a mommy.




6 comments:

Josh and Becca said...

Em! He is so stinkin cute!! We need to get together again! Call me.

Justin and Kristin said...

This is all so cute and fun sounding, I'm very happy for you and it's good u get to stay home with him! :) I can't wait for the day!

Emily Empey said...

EM HE IS SO SO SO CUTE!!! I just want to kiss his face and hug him!! I miss you guys so much!!!! well i love hearing about little porter and seeing pictures! Keep them comin! Love ya

Emily Empey said...

So i am commenting again cause i saw you just changed the pic at the top and it is so so so DANG cute i love it!!! I have not been able to figure out how to get a pic up there! How'd you do that?

Haylee said...

Hey Emily,
I don't know if you remember me but I found your blog through Emily empeys. Your little porter is totally ADORABLE!! I love his cute little chubby cheeks! SO sweet! You have a cute family and i am glad to hear you are doing good!
Haylee

Justin and Kristin said...

I just decided that this top pic. of Porter is like the cutest baby pic. in the world!!