Monday, April 28, 2008

ABC's about my Husband

This was something cute that one of my friends did. I hope Josh and I can look back at this when we are old and smelly....

A-ATV of choice? Motorcycle, although he almost crashed his dad's
B-Born on? Feb. 4th
C-Cookies or Candy? Candy!
D-Date of Choice when you go out? Well, we are the window shopper type. Just walking around the local walmart hand in hand is nice
E-Essential Item? Hope it's me :) (prob wallet)
F-Favorite Foods? Mashed Potatoes, Calzones, and meat...any type!
G-Gas or Diesel vehicle? Gas but he wants to build his own electric
H-Hobbies? Shooting, SPORTS (anything but soccer), golfing, outdoors
I-Ice Cream Flavor? Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry (Neapolitan)
J-Job? X-ray calibration technician at GE (general electric) health care
K-Kids? Porter
L-Last Vacation as a couple? Alone? Our honeymoon to tiny town in Colorado
M-Morning person or night owl? He does work 10pm to 6 am. Night owl!
N-Number of Siblings? 2 sisters and 3 brothers
O-OCD or sloppy? not really either
P-Pet Peeves? People who have attitude problems, and over react
Q-Quiet or Loud? Mostly quiet, except with sports
R-Restaurant? Any Chinese
S-Sports? EVERYTHING but soccer. He is super athletic and loves to play and watch it all.T-Tight wad or spender? Spender mostly, but can save
U-Unknown Fact about him? He knows the craziest trivia questions with allot of things. Mostly sports. Names, places, teams. Even from the older teams. Also, he was an instructor in the Marine Corps for shooting! He is a VERY good shot.
V-Vegetables? Potatoes, Corn, and mini carrots
W-Worst Habit? closing himself off to me when he is frustrated
X-Xtra Curricular activities in high school? Football!! missing class for Wendy's and making up classes with those silly Packets
Y-Your favorite things about him? The way that I am around him. He makes me the person that I know I can and should be. I love that he is such a good daddy. And he always makes me laugh.
Z-Zodiac Sign? Aquarius
I tag anyone who wants to write about their hubby. I would love to read it

No comments: