Friday, April 4, 2008

To the Doctor today



So we went to the Doctor finally! CHIP went through. I am so grateful! The doc checked him out and said if it weren't for the vomiting he would think that he is such a healthy boy! I couldn't believe it! Porter hasn't had blood in his poop for a while, at all, but I did mention that to the doctor. He said to watch the vomiting and then call him in a week. Nothing else! He said it may just be that his reflex is bad. He mentioned that allot of babies don't know how to catch it and that the little "flap" doesn't know how to completely close. But, I guess I'll be watching it. Other than throwing up at least every day, my little guy is so fun and cute. As you can see. :)

3 comments:

Boyd Fam said...

I'm so glad that you got to the doctor and everything is ok. He is adorable!!

Bekah and Lance said...

that's great to hear!!

Emily Empey said...

ohh i love that Picture!! Absolutely adorable!!!! I am so happy that he is ok!